Welcome to the Ontario Council on Articulation and Transfer (ONCAT)
A member organization with participation of all 44 publicly funded colleges and universities in Ontario, ONCAT was established in 2011 to enhance academic pathways and reduce barriers for students looking to transfer among those institutions.
Driven by its membership, ONCAT plays a leadership role in developing credit transfer policies and practices in Ontario.
We facilitate student mobility within Ontario's postsecondary system through:
- supporting projects aimed at creating and expanding credit transfer pathways
- enabling research that improves our understanding of the student transfer experience
- developing better credit transfer data collection and management systems
- hosting an annual Student Pathways in Higher Education Conference that brings together credit transfer experts to share and promote best practices
- connecting students to transfer opportunities through ONTransfer.ca.