Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Type: Contract 12 months
Reports to: Operations Director
Salary Range: $55,000 to $60,000
About the Employer
Established in 2011, the Ontario Council on Articulation and Transfer (ONCAT) was created to enhance academic pathways and reduce barriers for students looking to transfer among Ontario's publicly funded colleges, universities and Indigenous institutes. As a member organization, we work with those institutions to develop transfer credit policies and practices to ease student mobility. As a non-profit organization created and funded by the Government of Ontario, ONCAT works with postsecondary education institutions to build a seamless system for transfer credit in Ontario and support student mobility.
ONCAT staff are currently working from home and plan to gradually return to the office in 2021 as we monitor Toronto’s COVID-19 cases.
About the Position
We look forward to welcoming an Operations Coordinator to cover a parental leave. Reporting to the Operations Director the Operations Coordinator supports the planning and implementation of key internal projects to enhance organizational policies, processes and team interactions, and manages incoming invoices and reimbursements, completing key due diligence checks to ensure approval is appropriately received and information is correctly documented. The incumbent plays a key role in external interactions with individuals interacting with the ONTransfer.ca website, and internal partners inputting information into the ONTransfer.ca database.
- Community college diploma in business administration, management or accounting.
- 3 to 5 years of relevant operational experience gained through positions in universities, colleges, government, or relevant not-for-profit and private sector organizations.
- Knowledge of:
- Financial Concepts/ Basic Accounting
- Project Management
- Higher Education
- First Aid/ Health and Safety
- Excellent MS Office skills including Word, Outlook (including email etiquette) and Excel.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Very good reading comprehension skills and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Strong teamwork and team building skills with an ability to build and maintain effective working relationships at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to input data with a high level of accuracy.
- Analytical skills to research and review policies.
- Bilingualism – French and English (spoken and written) is preferred.
Please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and use the position title as your subject line.
The deadline to apply April 19th, 2021 11:59pm EST. Late applications will not be accepted. We thank you for your interest. Only those selected for further screening or an interview will be contacted.
ONCAT is committed to providing an inclusive and barrier free recruitment process to applicants with accessibility needs in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require an accommodation during this process, please inform ONCAT of your requirements.