Become a DataPilot Partner Institution
Funding to support in-house data clean-up, linkage, and analysis focused specifically on transfer students. Funding will range from $30,000 to $55,000, depending on the scope of work and level of reporting agreed upon by ONCAT and each participant. Larger requests will be considered based on institutional capacity needs.
In-kind analysis from ONCAT's research team. Once data reports are submitted, ONCAT may perform its own analysis and share these with institutions. This is a confidential process and helps to inform next-step projects.
Opportunity to apply for DataPilot Phase 2 funding to support next step projects. Institutions that complete the DataPilot are eligible for additional funding to implement next step data projects or continue to address data reporting capacity needs identified in the first phase.
Pilot Partner Learning Forums: Institutions selected will participate in 2-3 meetings to share approaches, learning, and recommendations.
The main deliverable is a report that includes:
Data on transfer student uptake and outcomes (anonymized and/or aggregate data depending on what is most feasible for the institution). To preview Data Collection Template, click here. Data elements include:
- Counts of transfer applications & registrations
- Admission averages
- Average credits awarded for students traveling different pathways
- Completion rates by pathway types
- Transfer student demographics (e.g., Gender)
*Note: Collection of OEN and personal information data fields are not required
- Examples of technical details and resources used (e.g., syntax for analysis, process maps)
- Reflection on data reporting enhancement opportunities/feasibility challenges