ONCAT's Student Pathways in Higher Education Conference is an annual gathering of postsecondary education professionals who believe in building an efficient and comprehensive credit transfer system in Ontario.
2018 Student Pathways in Higher Education Conference
Monday, April 16 and Tuesday, April 17, 2018
Toronto Marriott Downtown Eaton Centre, 525 Bay Street, 416-597-9200
(Closed) Call for Proposals for Sessions
SUBMISSION DEADLINE: Jan 28, 2018 (extended to Feb 11)
APPLY HERE: www.surveymonkey.com/r/ONCATCallforPresenters
We are excited to announce a Call for Presenters (CFP) for ONCAT's 2018 Student Pathways in Higher Education Conference. Submissions are encouraged from postsecondary professionals whose work is focused on, or has implications for, student mobility in Ontario.
The conference is a great opportunity to share ideas and experiences among college and university colleagues, and other engaged partners. We thank everyone for their interest and look forward to reviewing your submissions.
- Presenter(s)*: contact information, biography, qualifications
- Proposed length: 40min or 60min
- Type: lecture, panel/roundtable, tutorial/workshop, facilitated discussion/open space/fishbowl/think tank, resource/article share/review, etc.
- Track or Plenary suggestions
- Target Audience
- Basis: pathway project, research paper, model/report, data, technology, etc.
- Presentation Overview (including learning outcomes)
- Event Objective(s) Alignment
- Conference Program Description (max 100 words)
- Education & Inspiration: exploring new frontiers in transfer which have implications for our jurisdiction; considering the next set of questions that we need to be asking
- Celebrating Successes: highlighting the impactful work of ONCAT and our many partners
- Data Driven: Informing decision making through research
- Mobility Models: Learning from past pathway development
- New Frontiers: Exploring innovative and bold practices
- Creating Connections: Diving deeper into conference content
- Primary Audience
- Senior Leadership (Presidents, VPs)
- Administrators (i.e. Pathway Coordinators, etc.)